Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Your First Picture!

After three weeks of waiting, the day finally came that we got to see and hear you! Your little heartbeat was perfect, as were you! I have included the very first picture of you below. I must say, it was definitely worth the wait! I could barely contain my excitement the rest of the day.

I am looking forward to seeing you lots more in the coming months, but just knowing now that, without a doubt, you are there and happy and healthy will get me by from appointment to appointment. I am anxiously awaiting the day that I start feeling you move and kick!

I must say though, as much as I look forward to all the milestones, it feels like the time is already flying by and I am scared it is all going to be over before I know it. These three weeks have really gone by faster than I could have ever imagined and I am already about 2 months along. I am terrified that the whole 10 months (yes, it is 10 - a very common misconception) will be gone in a blink. Of course, that is why I am keeping this journal. So that both you and I can reflect on this whole journey and remember it long after it is over.

I love you already!

Yours forever,
Mommy


No comments: