Okay, okay... so I shouldn't actually be surprised by this, but I called the doctor today to confirm I was taking acceptable prenatal vitamins and to ask if I could maybe continue to play softball for a couple more weeks. Not hardcore (not that I have ever played hardcore), but just enough to stay active and yet keep my little peanut safe. NOPE!
I believe that the nurses exact words were "No, No, No, No, No." Of course, that was her repeating what the doctor had said. I am going to have to have a little chat with him next Tuesday and see if I can't get more details, but until then I am out of the game.
I really don't mind doing what is best for my little peanut, but I will definitely have to find other methods for staying active now.
Friday, August 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment