Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Oh the Smells

You never realize just how many stinky smells there are in the world, until you have a superhuman nose. You see, when you are expecting, all of a sudden you develop superpowers, like the ability to smell things that no one else can.

Unfortunately, this seems to be the most true of stinky scents. Walking to the bus downtown, I now get to smell the lovely sewer and who knows what else that I have never before noticed. In the kitchen, I notice just how bad the garbage disposal needs to have a lemon thrown in it... and SOS pads. That made me want to lose my dinner more so than the curdled queso that was left on high in the crock pot for way too long!

I have had one experience with pleasant scents so far. In the checkout at Target, my nose picked up the scent of a fabulous gum. Of course, I had to have it and it is absolutely delicious! Looking forward to more of these experiences!

No comments: