Thursday, August 7, 2008

Keeping Secrets

Okay, I have now known I am pregnant for almost three weeks. Three weeks!! During that time we have been telling everyone we can... yet I still have not been able to say a peep at work. This is going to drive me insane. You see, I spend 9 hours a day, 4-5 days a week with these people and before long, they are going to see right through me.

The problem is, the person that needs to know first, is never around! My boss is at a different office location and has yet to call his bi-weekly team meeting in over a month. I am going to go nuts!!

I just know it is going to start leaking out. Do I call him and tell him, do I send an email, do I just keep waiting? So frustrating!

The funny thing is that I had originally joked that it would be so fun to see how long I could keep it a secret. I mean, the celebs go months before the finally announce it to the public and I wanted to see if it was possible for me to do that. Yeah, right...

No comments: