We hereby dub you Binx!
In the short period of time that we have known about you, you have acquired many nicknames. Here is a run through of some of the names bestowed on you...
Peanut - given by myself and your Papa because you were so tiny!!
Chicken - by Mesha, not really sure why!
Deuce - by myself, because you are baby two and Deuce sounds more fun!
Baby A - this is taking your last name into account and basically shortening Baby Arnett
Baby B - another variation of the second baby name
Unfortunately, none of those seemed like names that could carry you through the whole pregnancy. We thought Deuce might, but I realized this week that it is much too masculine and since I am convinced you are a girl, that had to go too.
After much research, Laura has found the perfect name that will now be carried on... quite possibly into your toddler days or beyond.
Binx!
Background: This is a variation of the common nickname "Bean" - which represents your approximate size at this point. It is also the nickname for one of our All My Children characters, Bianca.
Oddly enough, the more I say the name Bianca, the more I am considering it as a potential name... should probably run this one by your dad!
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment