I know that there are probably many that have been questioning this for years, but I am now willing to admit that I am a complete headcase!! Or, at least I am when pregnant.
For one whole week now I have been scared out of my wits that something was not right and that I was going to lose you. I have not been able to shake this feeling and it has gotten progressively worse until I am crying at night.
Well, I called the doctors office this morning - and surprise, surprise, started crying on the phone - and they told me to come in right then. I immediately went in and my AMAZING doctor did a quick ultrasound to confirm everything was okay. I didn't get a print out, but I did get to see my little "Binx"** and hear your heartbeat which he said sounded wonderful.
He offered to let me come in next week, but I think I will be okay until September 9th when my next scheduled appointment is. I told him I would be in touch if I had another meltdown. But in reality, I shouldn't even have the appt on the 9th because he did everything he would have done then today since I was there.
We can all breathe a little easier going into the holiday weekend knowing that all is well! Little one, you are so lucky that you get to come in to the world and be surrounded by some amazing friends and family. Without them in my life, insisting I chin up and offering as much reassurance as they could this week, I don't think I mentally would have made it through.
Friday, August 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment