Friday, October 24, 2008

Bubbles!!!

It has been a crazy morning so far!

Upon arriving to work, I took the elevator that stops at 29 first so that I wouldn't have to stop at every floor from 17 to 28, so I then had to come down the stairs from 29 to 28. No big deal, I do this all the time... except today my clumsiness took over and I fell down a couple of stairs. It was especially scary because I was less than halfway down and could have tumbled bad all the way to the next landing. Luckily, I managed to catch myself for the most part and after my feet crumbled under me a couple steps, I landed on my rear. My heart was racing and I was shaky until your daddy calmed me down. According to him, I am not allowed to wear heels the rest of the pregnancy. Thank goodness I don't have a monstrous belly yet or there is no way we would have walked away unscathed.

The whole ordeal must have really startled you also because I have been feeling "bubbles" ever since!! I really started noticing them yesterday, but today they became very apparent after our "incident."

And speaking of bellies, I have finally taken my bi-weekly picture. Here you go... this is not my favorite. I am in that weird stage where it isn't extremely hard and round, so it just looks like I have a pooch.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

What a cute "pooch" it is though. If you still are, you wont be wearing the normal clothes for much longer.
So glad to hear that you are ok. We def dont need any more accidents like that so I think Bens asking is right...no more heels.