You are!! Time for your weekly update my sweet Baby Binx! In a weeks time you have grown a whole inch!! I learned something new today though, that five inches that you are now measuring... is head to rump. Not head to toe... which means you are actually quite a bit taller than five inches. Very cute!! Let's see... your starting to develop baby fat.
Oh... and this bump that you currently reside in seems to be be doubling in size daily! I think that I could feel you the other night as I was lying in bed with my hands on belly, I am pretty sure I felt some movements.
Other than that, no new updates. I still feel great. I have started walking to try and maintain some control of my hips and the rest of my lower body. We will see how that goes! So far we are averaging about every other night... of course that only started four days ago, so I guess that isn't all that great.
Wait, there is one more thing. I am becoming less and less convinced that you are a girl. Not to say that I think you are a boy... I just have no incling one way or the other. I think that I should probably evaluate other layouts that are a little more neutral, just to be safe!
See you in three weeks!!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment