Friday, March 20, 2009

Heading Home

It is finally time to go home! Daddy and I have been going a little stir crazy here in the hospital. I am feeling terrific and ready to get to the house and be comfortable. My doctor cleared me to go home yesterday if I wanted, but alas the pediatrician was questioning your jaundice levels and wanted to keep you overnight. Thank goodness they decided that it wasn't necessary to keep you even longer. I was all ready to call our pediatrician and see what my options were because I was not about to leave without you! Here are pictures of us getting all ready to go!

But first... an adorable picture of you and your cousin, Allyson! And a picture of you one day old...
Okay, here we are waiting for the nurse to give us the all clear!

Hooray, we can go!! All snuggled up in your carseat... two days old!

Daddy looks like he is curling weights!

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Sometimes, it's not an option to bring them home!! Either you risk their life or they stay so fortunately for you they released him. I don't think anyone wants to leave w/o their baby! Glad it worked out in the end.