Thursday, March 26, 2009

The First Bath

We were taught in our discharge class this time around that it is no longer necessary to avoid regular baths until the umbilical cord falls off. So, tonight was your first real bath (as opposed to the wipee bath I have been doing). Here are some pictures, you seemed to really love it. At least until we took you out!

I love how you are holding on for dear life!
All snug in your hooded towel
Clean, dry and wide awake!
Hanging out with big brother!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

awww so cute! we started on Braden's room this weekend! its been so much fun so far! i think he knows too...hes starting to make his exsistence known more and more each day! :P

Kimmie said...

Eyeballs...I see eyeballs...FINALLY! I love how excited Austin looks in the last pic. Such a good Big Brother!