Yesterday morning when the doctor gave me the latest, he requested that I be induced by Wednesday, March 18th, if I don't go into labor before. I have been praying about it ever since and stressing out. I feel like I should not step in and alter what is to happen, but I am also very afraid of going into labor when he is not available and be at the hospital that likely won't have room for me. So now I am scheduled to be there at 6 am. It is still very unsettling to me, but too late to change things. So now I am letting everyone know the plan and still praying that you will decide to come and be a St. Patty's Day baby.
I don't know if it is nerves or what, but my contractions are about every five minutes and it really seems like I am in true early labor... but that doesn't seem to be good enough. I guess we will know more in the next 24 hours.
Here are the final pics... 38 weeks!
1 comment:
Looks like a full term belly to me!!! Can't wait to see the professional pics. I know you must be excited about those since you didn't get any with A!
Post a Comment