My titles have really been boring lately. Sorry about that... I will try to be more creative in the future.
I am writing this via email on my Blackberry with you sleeping peacefully on my chest, so I am going to try to keep it fairly short. And I will post pics in another post.
Does the "back to sleep" rule apply when on mommy or daddy's chest?
I tried to measure you today and you seem to be about 22 inches. You are still about 10 pounds, so you have hit a plateau. Of course, you still seem to be eating a decent amount of the time.
I still have about 15 pounds to lose though, so I think you should maybe eat more. Maybe.
On a brighter note, my face has finally cleared up from the horrible post baby breakout that appeared on my chin right after I had you. It only took 5 weeks, R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!!
You, my little man, have your own acne problems. But yours comes and goes in a matter of days and sometimes hours. Not weeks! I think it has to do with your eating and my arms and oil and dirt and all that good stuff.
You are holding your head up on your own more and more and your smiles seem pretty darn intentional!
I thought I had more to report, but as usual it is slipping my mind. Will post later as things come back to me.
P.S. Your eyes are still blue so far!
- Tiffany
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So...the breakouts...I have had them more in the past 2 months then since we were in high school, and I didnt have much back then to speak of! What is it about that?!?! That's one thing I'm looking forward to going away once he comes!
Post a Comment